New Beginnings

>> Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Well I've been thinking, time for some changes around here in my world. I thought its going to start with me. So now its time to make things better , by better I mean , working on my health and care of myself. I've been beating myself up pretty good lately, truth being , I have been putting myself down pretty good , and it's really not doing any good. It's also not fair to my hubby, for that I'm really sorry.

I need to take more positive moves in my life. I need to not take the hurts that I've felt and keep them in my daily routine of life, I need to let it all go! I need to say , if its not positive then I'm walking away from it! I need to say its ok to make mistakes , everyone does , but today will be a better day! I need to start to care about myself! I need to love myself again.

Today a friend and I started at the gym, Chris is a really nice guy and a good friend, he himself has been through alot of hard stuff , which I'm not going to get into but he to was feeling rather beat! So I said I'm going to start at the gym , and he said why, and I said de-stress time!!!! So we both went. We worked out , had a great time , and guess what ? We both felt alot better!! So it's working.

After we went to pick up my hubby and off to Boston Pizza we went to have lunch, Hubby bought and thanks sweetie it was a great lunch. I'm so blessed to have a hubby that will support my choice of trying to make myself healthier than one who would not, But this is for me , its my gift to myself. Even though I know he loves me the way I am.

I did abit of housework this afternoon , vacumned the basement , did abit more upstairs but didn't get as far as I should have, excuse ........yes......I wasn't in the cleaning mood! LOL
I will try again later though. All in all the day went very well , tonight I have the house to myself so I may get more done then, or I'll cave and go for that hot bubble bath idea?

Oh about the other day, Yup Leah was a hit at work, the elderly ppl love her bigtime, she visited , ran around , jumped on ppl's couches and oh yeah came home and had a long nap. She makes so many ppl happy , I love having her , she's good company.

ok i'm outta here now , going to do somemore work. Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP