Leah will be the star attraction today!

>> Sunday, February 17, 2008

Well they asked so they shall recieve. Where I work the people like excitement and every so often I'll be asked will you bring Leah with you when you come back to work, I was asked by someone who not long ago moved into the Manor, she's not a happy lady most of the time due to health issue's but I've been trying to spend sometime with her and Yeah I think she likes me.

She smiled when I told her , yes I'll bring Leah , I know you don't come outta your room once you've been down for dinner so I'll come visit you in your room after I get my client done , she beamed a big smile and said "thank you".

This lady was a hard working lady all her life, said she did everything healthy thru out life and now is having a very hard time excepting the fact that she'd had a stroke , can hardly walk now and is almost blind! My heart goes out to her. She misses her own home, and in general is just having a rough go of this moving thing.I hope someday she can find comfort in her new living arrangements and settle down to enjoying things more , cause she really does have a good heart.

So Leah will put on her stylish red jacket with he hood and sport her charm on whoever wants it , she's really not picky at all. She loves making the people happy and will let anyone put out their hands for her to lick with all the pride she can muster up! She already has no problems jumping up on my clients lap when i need to push her chair somewhere , I guess Leah thinks if she's getting a free ride , why not me too!

So that will be part of our afternoon, Then I'll drop Leah off cause she will need to have a beauty sleep after all that excitement and I"ll head off to the mall , to find someone to bug or just to look around and kill time, its something to do.

So chow ppl I must do Leah's hair now , she's gotta look her best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP