Well the good new is........................

>> Friday, February 15, 2008

Well the good news is that the month is half over!!!! It's been cold, and those who know me know I"m not big on the winter weather. I can't wait til March....Oh I'm so hoping that spring kicks in bigtime!

Nothing special to really write about, doing the norm, working , finding things to do that keep me amused, into some good books now. Hi-lite of my day today was my chat with my niece Jody ...time flies when we chat its like ok jody we've been on the phone over a hour now!

Tonight I'll spend playing solitaire on the puter , pick my brain with the book i'm reading , do the supper dishes , and go sleep. This weekend is my working weekend with my client and really I don't mind , keeps me busy and the time goes by fast.

Well that's about it, time to go and start supper now , hate the days when you just don't know what to make , but have to come up with something on a plate , Don't have any mushrooms in the house and I put mushrooms in just about everything so yup have to come up with something.

Hopefully something funny will happen this weekend that I could humor you about huh? One never know's ........haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP