Day off ....then why do I do what I do??

>> Friday, October 17, 2008

Well I should have spent the day chillen ....yeah right! I've done some more housework and well I finally attacked the garage!! WOW! What a project that was.It now looks awesome so I have afew other idea's around the inside of the house that I will work on with the next week or so.

One Idea I have is to take this long dreser that's in the one bedroom in the basement out and put it in the laundryroom somewhere , yeah that will be a challenge believe me. Then I have a desk in the upstairs bedroom that I want to move into that basement bedroom, which will finish that room off nicely, I took a brass bed out of there and put in a hide-a-bed couch, this room serves more use this way.

Then I have a dresser that's in my bedroom closet and its not staying in there, we need that closet space so that will be going in the upstairs bedroom where the computer desk was ......yes this is a serious project......lol

I'm thinking to myself ...once this is all done, I will be happy!!
These silly idea's come into my brain on the days that are to be my days off, this is sometimes NOT a good idea!! I then start a project and as some of you know can lead up to some serious kinda mess! Some project that started out little is now a all day job....so much for my day off!

Well on that note, I must now go back to working on a unfinished project ....yup you got it ........ON MY DAY OFF!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP