Visit with Mom & Joan was great!

>> Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Well it was fun having my mom and sister over. We did abit of shopping around town but it's hard for my mom , Her foot bothers her a lot. We enjoyed good suppers together , went out for breakfast in the mornings, it was a nice change from the norm.
I seen though that my mom really gets tired, and also doesn't not sleep well. This does worry me, Her health is not good. I can see traveling is hard on her, and being at home is easier on her,when she can't sleep at least then she can roam around her own home without thinking of disturbing anyone, not that we mind. She knows she can do anything she wants here day or night.
I can see that there's no way she could travel a long distance to visit others, its just to hard on her system. Flying wouldn't work either cause her heart is very weak and getting air would be a big concern for her. I give her credit though, she's not a complainer, she really does try.
We enjoyed visiting and watching game shows on my upstairs tv. It was relaxing. I'm sure she wished she could have done more but I was just happy to have them over that It was fine with me to just visit.
I guess now I won't see them til Christmas, unless for some unknown reason we show up there... and yeah that sometimes happens now doesn't it mom?? lol
While we were talking mom said to me, remember when you came out 5 times in 1 month? Oh yeah I did do that! lol
It was really nice seeing Joan, we had fun a bit one afternoon , mom was resting in the house and we went and did a few things downtown. I think she enjoyed looking around in the stores. The Pawn shop's always fun. So is Hodge Podge!!
Well here I sit... I always hate when family leaves, I find it so quiet and very lonely. It's terrible!! This feeling usually lasts about a hour or so and then I finally have to pull my thought pattern into something better, and go on with my day. I still have half hour though!!!
Well I guess I'll start with the laundry, I work today at 5 pm doing another 24 hour shift, so I don't really see this house til 5 pm Thursday evening when I get to come home and relax.
Mom thanks for coming to visit,Joan thanks for bringing her! You are always welcome here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP