Oh the things one must try!! LOL

>> Friday, October 24, 2008

Well you know how it goes, something new comes out on the market and you think does it work??? Hubby and I finally bought a wii, I know alot of people have had it for a year or so, but yeah I thought oh this could be fun to try. So why not?? Got the wii fit also, now that's a funny contraption!! You stand on this little white pad, It's as bad as a bathroom scale cause it weighs you!!!! Now if you thought you were out of shape this little device will tell you if you are! lol. It is alot of fun though, but it amazes me that you can break out in a sweat standing on this pad.
Ask me in a few weeks if I'm still laughing about this wii world !

Today is payday and friday,whoohoo what a combo! I have to register my truck so there goes a chunk of it, I have to pay the goverment for a GST screw up and oh yeah I have to survive so, yup the cheque is gone! Wow that didn't take long huh?? lol

Tonight is the hockey game, It's a pastime. I'll probably sit near Myra tonight, She loves to chat with me at half time if her hubby doesn't push her wheelchair around at intermission. If he won't do it I probably will. She's my client and alot of fun to work for. I hope the Kings win tonight, the last game was terrible ,boring , and they lost!

I should get into the housework mode today, I'm really NOT in the mood to do it though. This week went by fast with my mom and sister visiting from monday to wends, then working wends a 24 hours shift thru thursday, then visiting a friend thursday evening , and here we are friday already!

While visiting a friend last night, we were chatting about personal stuff and she was hurt about people attacking her with words that weren't nice. I told her being judged is never fun and it really hurts, I said you have two choice's here, You can allow them to hurt you to the point of getting sick, or you hold your head high, continue to love yourself and you move on! What people don't seem to understand is when they think someone wronged them, they might have, but if they make the choice to hold the anger and hate, then its sad to say they are no better than the person who they think did the wrong. I guess the saying is true ...."Two wrongs don't make a right".

Oh that note, Have a great day!! I will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP