Starting to come back to somekinda "normal" now.

>> Wednesday, October 15, 2008

As I take a break from some much needed housework, I thought it was time to blog again. I've had to focus on being me again, and not the hurts that I"ve gone Thur the past few weeks. My dad wouldn't want me to be sad all the time, so back I am.
As I was just saying , housework wow .... yup it needed to be done! The living room,dining room,and kitchen look good now......sigh.
Today I work at 5 pm with my client Myra, this is a 24 hour shift so I won't see my home til 5 pm tomorrow.Good pay and Lord knows I need the money, truck insurance is due beginning of the month...yikes!
Sometimes I wish I wouldn't worry about my financial all the time. It consumes a part of my brain everyday. I guess this is because I live from paycheck to paycheck and I won't get a credit card, But as hard as it is to live this way, It's nice cause you don't have money owing to anyone.I owe nobody,so that's a nice feeling.
I'm trying to figure what else I can do to add more cash to my lifestyle, I'm going Thur afew idea's but nothing is final yet.Only time will tell I guess.With Christmas around the corner ,which also cause's me to stress ..more money would be a bonus.
Guess working tonight is a good thing, wouldn't have nothing to do at home anyways, If I'm not cleaning up something or doing laundry, I tend to sit in my upstairs bedroom , computing or playing a game, or I just lay in bed and read my book til I fall asleep, evenings I find sometimes very long, it seems to drag on very slowly.
We that's all I have to say about my daily thoughts today... I know far from exciting now, but I guess everyday can't be a fun day right??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Check it out!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP